GED – High school Equivalency
The GED Certificate is the high school equivalency credential recognized by employers, apprenticeship, and colleges. If you don’t have enough credits for a high school diploma (OSSD), the GED may provide the fastest route for achieving a high school equivalency.
The GED Tests are for you if you want to:
- Receive a high school equivalency certificate
- Qualify for employment
- Gain promotion within your own organization
- Apply for admission to an educational or training institution
- Enter an apprenticeship program
Our upgrading program prepares students to write the GED tests for their high school equivalency:
- The GED is a series of five timed tests done over a two-day period. Subject areas tested include Reading, Writing, Mathematics, Social Studies and Science.
- Our upgrading programs are self-paced and individualized according to your needs.
- Our small classes provide one-on-one attention and a personalized learning environment for adult students.
- Preparing for the GED will enhance your Workplace Essential Skills.
- Our instructors are approachable, experienced, and qualified.
- Computer-assisted learning is available
- Flexible –full-time and part-time, offering both morning and afternoon classes
- Continuous intake – start any week (subject to available space)
- Free – tuition is funded by the Ministry off Training, Colleges and Universities
Offered in Mississauga and Brampton
151 Superior Blvd. Unit 19-23
Mississauga ON L5t 2L1
180B Sandalwood Parkway East, Suite 301
Brampton ON L6Z 4N2
Call to talk to one of our education counsellors for more information or to book a goal-directed assessment.(905) 495-2700 in Brampton or
(905) 507-0111 in Mississauga