GED – High school Equivalency
The GED Certificate is the high school equivalency credential recognized by employers, apprenticeship, and colleges. If you don’t have enough credits for a high school diploma (OSSD), the GED may provide the fastest route for achieving a high school equivalency.
The GED Tests are for you if you want to:
- Receive a high school equivalency certificate
- Qualify for employment
- Gain promotion within your own organization
- Apply for admission to an educational or training institution
- Enter an apprenticeship program
Our upgrading program prepares students to write the GED tests for their high school equivalency:
- The GED is a series of five timed tests done over a two-day period. Subject areas tested include Reading, Writing, Mathematics, Social Studies and Science.
- Our upgrading programs are self-paced and individualized according to your needs.
- Our small classes provide one-on-one attention and a personalized learning environment for adult students.
- Preparing for the GED will enhance your Workplace Essential Skills.
- Our instructors are approachable, experienced, and qualified.
- Computer-assisted learning is available
- Flexible –full-time and part-time, offering both morning and afternoon classes
- Continuous intake – start any week (subject to available space)
- Free – tuition is funded by the Ministry off Training, Colleges and Universities
Offered in Mississauga and Brampton
5940 Wallace Street
Mississauga ON L4Z 1Z9
180B Sandalwood Parkway East, Suite 301
Brampton ON L6Z 4N2
Call to talk to one of our education counsellors for more information or to book a goal-directed assessment.(905) 495-2700 in Brampton or
(905) 507-0111 in Mississauga