Blended learning (in-class with virtual) is now being offered. Call today!
Customer Service Readiness Program
Build your skills as a Customer Service Professional.
The STEPUP Customer Service Readiness Program will provide you with the soft skills and basic digital competency needed to increase your chances of employment in a highly people-oriented and increasingly computer-based field.
This FREE 8-week CSR program includes:
- Customer Service Fundamentals
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System Training
- Point of Sale (POS) System Training
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills Training
- Employment Workshops
- Job Coaching
- Job Search Assistance
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Attained a CLBA 6 in Speaking and Listening (if a second language speaker)
- Successfully complete a Screening Assessment (computer basics, writing, and reading comprehension)
- Participate in a variety of individual and group learning activities both in-class and online
- Accept input and direction from instructors
- Participate in the full 8 weeks of training
- Have a positive attitude about learning and towards others
- Have access to a computer and internet
“The CRM tasks made me comfortable with processing orders and learning how to follow procedures when responding to customer inquiries or issues…I feel it would be helpful for those who are looking to improve their skills with customers.” – Graduate, STEPUP Customer Service Readiness Program
Would you like to register for the STEPUP Customer Service Readiness Program? Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you!
151 Superior Blvd,
Mississauga, ON L5T 2L1
180B Sandalwood Pkwy East,
Brampton, ON L6Z 4N6