Want to prepare for college or the GED?
We can get you there!
Check out our upgrading options.
Our Academic Upgrading programs provide you with a variety of options to meet your upgrading needs. Our education counsellor will help you decide which option is best for you.
Our programs help you prepare for:
- Employment and employer tests
- GED (High School Equivalency)
- College or Skills Training
- Mature Student Tests for college entrance
- Specific high school credit courses
All services are individualized according to your needs and the requirements of your goal:
- Receive an individual assessment to determine upgrading needs
- Receive one-on-one educational counselling
- Focus on what you need: programs are individualized
- Move at your own speed – programs are self-paced
- Get extra help on your problem areas: small classes and individualized instruction
- Friendly, interactive, qualified instructors
- Current learning materials, including computer-assisted learning
- Free ( funded by the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development )
You can improve your skills in:
- Reading and writing
- Computer basics
- Essential Skills
Our programs are convenient:
- We offer full-time and part-time classes
- We offer continuous intake – start any week (subject to available space)
Learn more about our upgrading options:
Offered in Mississauga and Brampton.