If you are interested in upgrading your academic skills, the first step is to make an appointment for a goal-directed assessment
- You will meet with one of our education counsellors for a one-on-one information session to talk about your goals.
- We will help you explore the prerequisites of your goal, whether you are interested in high school equivalency, training, apprenticeship, college or employment.
- An academic assessment will identify your upgrading needs.
- Our counsellor will then help you decide the shortest, most effective route to attaining your goal.
- We will refer you to the most appropriate program to meet your needs.
Our programs are convenient:
- We offer full-time and part-time classes
- We offer continuous intake – start any week (subject to available space)
Offered in Mississauga and Brampton
151 Superior Blvd. Unit 19-23
Mississauga ON L5t 2L1
3 Conestoga Drive, Suite 100Brampton, ON, L6Z 4N5