WorkReady is designed to help you move your career forward with specialized employment skills training.
To keep up with the changing world of work and the digital skills required to thrive in it,
Peel Adult Learning Centre offers the following courses:
Customer Service Training
This highly interactive Customer Service Training program will help you thrive in an extremely people-oriented field. This 6-week program will help you develop your digital and professional skills required to succeed in this growing industry.
- Understand customer service fundamentals
- Navigate through a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Process orders and payments on a Point of Sale (POS) system
- Build proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Develop effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Earn AODA Workplace Wellbeing certification
Basic Computer Skills
Introduction to Microsoft Office
In this 6-week program, you will learn to navigate the key features of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, so that you can complete common office tasks on a computer.
- Microsoft Word - Learn how to edit and format documents containing text, images, and tables.
- Microsoft Excel - Learn how to edit and filter data in worksheets and create formulas, functions, and charts.
- Microsoft PowerPoint - Learn how to create and edit slides and place holders to create a professional presentation.
- Microsoft Outlook - Learn how to send and receive messages, manage your calendar, store contact information, and be able to track tasks to improve efficiency.