The Peel Adult Learning Centre will be moving to in-person program delivery starting September 7 at both of our locations.
Please note that only double-vaccinated individuals will be accepted for in-person learning and assessments. All others will be placed in our virtual class (or on our waiting list for our virtual class depending on availability).
In-person learning will resume for the following programs:
- GED/College Prep
- Customer Service Readiness
- Basic Computers
We have several measures in place to ensure the health and safety of our staff and our learners including:
- Carefully planned, socially-distanced classroom set-up
- Individualized timetables to allow for social distancing
- Masks must be worn at all times and are required to enter the building
- Hand sanitizing stations placed throughout the site.
- Desks cleaned between lesson periods
- No entry to facility without a prior appointment
- Daily COVID screening forms
- Stay home if you feel unwell
If you have any questions about our return to in-person program delivery or our COVID-19 safety plan, please reach out to us at 905-507-0111.