SUMMER COMPUTER PROGRAMS
Our Summer Computer Programs are designed to help you move your career forward with specialized employment skills training.
To keep up with the changing world of work and the digital skills required to thrive in it, the Peel Adult Learning Centre offers the following courses:
In this 3-week program, you will learn how to create an effective resume and cover letter, so you can apply for the jobs you want.
- Learn how to create a targeted, Canadian-style resume and cover letter that will stand out to employers
- Learn professional formatting that will make it Applicant Tracking System (ATS)-friendly
- Begin applying to jobs with confidence
Learn how to navigate popular Social Media websites/apps, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter in this 2-week introductory course.
- Learn to safely navigate Social Media websites
- Understand privacy settings and develop a strong digital footprint
- Learn how to use Social Media for professional development
In this 2-week program, you will learn to navigate LinkedIn and utilize its features to help you find employment.
- Learn how to create an eye-catching profile for employers to optimize your job search
- Learn how to utilize LinkedIn Learning to enhance your skills and to earn certificates
- Learn how to network and form professional connections with employers, recruiters, and industry professionals
Join this 2-week program and learn how navigate Google Docs so that you have the skills needed for work.
- Learn how to use, store, edit, and share documents on Google Drive
- Understand how to use Google Docs, Sheets, and Calendar
- Understand the difference between Google Drive and Microsoft Office
OTHER PROGRAMS OFFERED:
BASIC COMPUTER SKILLS TRAINING
INTERMEDIATE EXCEL TRAINING
“PALC was an amazing experience that I didn’t know I needed! PALC has given me a new level of confidence that I never even knew existed!!”
– PALC Graduate
Would you like to register for the Summer Computer Programs?
Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you!
151 Superior Blvd,
Mississauga, ON L5T 2L1
3 Conestoga DriveSuite 100Brampton, ON, L6Z 4N5